Processing and interpretation of data of seismic survey
Seismic data processing is carried out using procedures of three-dimensional pre-stack migration for heterogeneous anisotropic media, study of features of seismic waves’ velocity and modelling of high velocity geological environment.
The main objectives are the following:
- Selection and research of small-amplitude tectonic disturbances;
- Study of diapirs tectonics;
- Preparation for drilling of near-fault and stock items prospective for the presence of hydrocarbons;
- Allocation of lithologic and stratigraphic traps;
- Search of reefogenic zones;
- Search of zones of carbonate reservoirs;
- Complex interpretation of geological and geophysical data and building of models of hydrocarbon reservoirs;
- Referrals and recommendations for drilling.
The input data are 2D and 3D seismic exploration data, vertical seismic profiling, geophysical researches in wells, observation of potential fields, as well as other available geological and geophysical information. The sequence of procedures necessary for processing and interpretation of geological structure is defined by the structure of environment and tasks to be addressed within the analysis of geological and geophysical data and modelling of hydrocarbon reservoirs.
The main results are reliable geological and hydro dynamical models of hydrocarbon reservoirs that ensure the successful drilling and maximization of hydrocarbon reserves in the licensed areas of oil companies.
The company also has extensive experience in monitoring oil and gas deposits.
Processing of seismic data widely applies the full-wave modelling of seismographic records. Obtained in result of modelling, the synthetic seismographic records and stacked seismic data are used for validation of results of field data processing.
High-quality seismic data cube is the basis for building a geological model
Seismic images of salt rod obtained by migration to summing
Processing and interpretation of materials of geophysical research of wells
GDS data processing and interpretation are performed in two ways: parametric support of seismic survey and evaluation of promising geological sections for the presence of productive layers.
Reliability of the geological and geophysical models of hydrocarbon reservoirs depends on the quality of the data preparation of geophysical explorations in wells.
The company's specialists effectively solve the following issue of preparation and interpretation of geophysical researches in wells through the following methods:
- Digitization (LAS format) of analog charts of logging of previous years;
- Creation of databases of geological and geophysical and field information, and their support;
- Building of productive correlation circuits for productive items according to the logging data;
- Linking and joint processing of research of core and logging; creation of petrophysical models of various types;
- Logging data processing by layers and evaluation of their filtration-capacitive properties;
- Processing and interpretation of logging data by points and by layers;
- Processing and interpretation of data of special researches of the wells from inclination survey, wave acoustic logging, pulsed neutron-neutron logging etc.;
- Parametric support of interpretation tasks of seismic exploration according to the logging data (construction of linear geo and acoustic models of cuts of the wells, addition of filtration-capacitive properties and transfer to the depth-time scale) and borehole seismic exploration.
Fragment of building correlation circuit according to logging data
Processing and interpretation of materials of VSP
Tasks to be solved:
- Parametric support of surface seismic exploration;
- Research of space next to and around a well;
- Forecasting of a cut deeper than coalface of a well.
The principles of data analysis:
- Analysis of primary and transformed wave fields;
- Analysis of parameters obtained by processing vertical seismic profiling data;
- Combined analysis of vertical seismic profiling, geophysical researches in wells and surface seismic exploration.
Parameters of vertical seismic profiling and stratigraphic referencing
Processing and interpretation of materials of gravity and magnetic surveys
Comprehensive analysis of gravity and magnetic studies is performed using modern software packages that allow initial processing, transformation of potential fields, building a density and other models of the geological environment.
Processing and interpretation of gravity and magnetic data are carried out using modern software packages for geophysical data processing.