Mineral resources: metallic and non-metallic minerals, including from anthropogenic deposits and waste recycling.
- Analytical reviews of the mineral’s market.
- Selection and investment analysis of licensing areas, evaluation of potential resources and risks to its development.
- Selection of research methodology for the evaluation of anthropogenic deposits, feasibility assessment of secondary raw material processing.
- Full range of prospecting and exploration works. 3D modeling of prospective structures and deposits, evaluation of mineral resources and mineral reserves, geo-economic evaluation of the field development under the CRIRSCO (Committee for Mineral Reserves International Reporting Standards) requirements.
- Development, supplies and management of the construction of mining companies and infrastructure objects.
- Geological support of minerals extraction and operational exploration for the entire lifecycle of the deposit.
- Occupational health and safety, environmental protection.
- Sales of final products.
- Recultivation and liquidation of the mining and other companies.