Water resources: potable, mineral, industrial and geothermal.
- Regional evaluation of the reserves of potable, medicinal, mineral, industrial and thermal water and evaluation of the prospects of use of such water.
- Prospecting, exploration and evaluation of operational reserves of various types of ground water.
- Compilation of protocols, technological plans and projects for ground water deposits.
- Development and construction of water intake, drainage and ground water pollution protection systems.
- Optimization of operational water intake.
- Prediction of potential changes to quality of ground water during its use and post-pollution.
- Monitoring of ground water deposits, development of data analysis monitoring systems.