TUTKOVSKY OPERATES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Energy resources: oil & gas, including unconventional sources; coal and other solid fuels.
- Mineral resources: metallic and non-metallic minerals, including from technogeneous sources and waste recycling.
- Water resources: potable, mineral, industrial and geothermal.
To investors and production companies:
- Management of the full cycle of geological exploration and production of fields of all types of natural resources: exploration - development - production - sale of the final product.
- Management of exploration and production projects, from the conceptual design and supervising of services to the achievement of efficient results, respecting at the same time the top environmental and social standards.
- Management of logistics, technology and human resources as well as sales of the production company products.
- Management of programs related to special types or groups of minerals depending on the specialization of the production company. Management of the comprehensive exploitation of resources at the company operating territory.
To regional and state governments:
- Programs to improve the efficiency of the natural resources exploitation.
- Software to monitor the subsoil use.
- Development and implementation of environmental policies in the subsoil use.
TUTKOVSKY manages projects and programs at all stages. We know the ins and outs of energy markets and mineral resource markets. We have a geological database on various types of minerals for different countries and territories. We conduct market monitoring on a regular basis, analyze proposals by junior companies, conduct own research and compile investment project portfolios for production companies. We initiate programs related to the regional exploration and use of natural resources or manage such programs and international programs on the efficient use of natural resources initiated by governments and intergovernmental entities.
To evaluate the feasibility of the project initiation, TUTKOVSKY carries out the following types of work:
- Market research of the fuel and energy or mineral resources.
- Generalization and analysis of the data defining the natural resource potential of the country, region or territory.
- Collection of data, selection of licensing areas and evaluation of the potential resources and geological risks to discover the field within the prospective area.
- Investment analysis of prospective areas and mineral deposits and evaluation of political, environmental and other risks.
- Attraction of investors to develop mineral deposits and unlock the country’s or territory’s resource potential.
PROJECT PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
TUTKOVSKY designs projects both for the separate stages of prospecting, exploration and development of mineral deposits as well as comprehensive integrated projects, drafts business plans that comply with international standards, performs project evaluation and audit.
We develop government programs related to the regional exploration and use of natural resources and application of international programs related to the rational use of natural resources.
At this point we offer the following services:
- Determination of efficient methodology.
- Compilation of databases out of available geological data.
- Consulting on the legal, financial, mining and geological, technological, environmental, marketing, management and human resource issues.
- Coordination with foreign contractors and suppliers.
- Identification of risks and development of risk management strategies.
- Coordination of all interested parties during the implementation of projects.
Based on its potential and expertise, at the stage of project implementation TUTKOVSKY offers supervising services or takes responsibility to achieve the goal of the project through the following stages of project management:
- Management of geological survey (prospecting and exploration). Management and geological support of production, processing and sales of the products of the production company, including management of the construction of technological and infrastructure facilities, transportation networks (oil and gas pipelines and other pipelines) and storage of the product (underground gas storages).
- Management of government programs related to the regional exploration and use of natural resources.
- Management of the equipment and technological supplies for exploration companies, production of the equipment and devices, providing of production companies with equipment and technologies for the production fields to process and enrich the minerals and transport the final products.
- Management of human resources, professional development trainings of the local employees of production companies and state geological agencies.
PROJECT MONITORING AND CONTROL
For production companies, TUTKOVSKY carries out monitoring and control of production processes, logistics and sales of products at all stages of the field’s life cycle. This allows predicting and avoiding potential risks.
The regional governmental programs developed by TUTKOVSKY are directed to the application of software systems to monitor the use of natural resources. These systems are operated by the local staff trained by TUTKOVSKY. We perform control, make necessary corrections, upgrade software and provide consulting services.
TUTKOVSKY manages the liquidation of production companies and recultivation of the production territory.
As a result of our work on government projects we created an efficient software for natural resource management.