In the TUTKOVSKY International Hub of Natural Resources, the area of responsibility of Tutkovsky Project Management is the management of the projects related to the use of natural resources: energy , minerals, water and land, which are the most important for human life and country`s economy.
Apart of the project management, the company provides a full range of services related to the exploration and use of natural resources including separate specialized services.
The company, obligated as a general contractor, applies the opportunities of the Hub partners, organizes marketing and sales, takes part in tenders of the customers and signs contracts for all necessary set of services. Based on the transparent internal competition in the Hub, it attracts other partners as subcontractors and coordinates and supervises their work.
The company was founded by scientists-geologists in 1991 as an exploration service company introducing advanced technologies in the prospecting and exploration of oil, gas and other energy and mineral deposits.
In 27 years of its activity the company has completed the management of the following projects:
- Development of the first concept of energy security of Ukraine (oil and gas) (1992);
- Implementation of the project on entering the areas abroad for exploration and production of oil and gas, according to the agreements with the NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine. Search of objects, implementation of 22 projects in 12 countries. Production of oil by NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine on one of the recommended sites in Egypt;
- GIS project “Map of oil and gas sector of Ukraine”;
- Construction and publication of the geological map of Ukrainian Carpathians with the scale 1:100 000
- Economic evaluation of prospective areas in the Black and Azov Seas;
- Management of the project related to the exploration and construction of the production infrastructure for hard recoverable reserves of natural gas in the Western oil-and-gas region of Ukraine (Transcarpathian region);
- Study and assessment of mining fields of gold, titan, chemical and abrasive raw materials in Ukraine and 4 foreign countries on order of investors and production companies;
- Management of projects related to the manufacturing and supply of geophysical logging tools, drilling rigs and equipment to Azerbaijan, Belarus, Indonesia, Colombia, Nigeria;
- Performance of several ecological projects in waters of Azov and Black seas, in basin of the river Pivdeniy (Sothern) Bug, etc.);
- Establishment of the Joint Venture Company with DGE Group (Denmark) for the implementation of projects demonstrating new capabilities for positive influence on environment and contra-actions on climate changes.
In 2015-2017 the basic direction of the company`s activity became project management and consulting related to the use of wide range of natural resources by attracting independent experts and partner companies.
By obtaining an experience in the performance of projects being a subsidiary of the NADRA Group that also involved a wide range of partners, and by having an understanding of the complex needs of investors and mining companies, Tutkovsky Project Management is able to perform a role of the leading contractor for the projects that appertain to the area of its responsibility.