Acting as the general contractor, Tutkovsky Project Management Ltd. requires from all companies involved in the projects of the customers to provide certification for compliance with standards:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001: 2015
- Management of health and safety of staff in accordance with international standard OHSAS 18001:2007
- Environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2004
The company was authorized by the TUTKOVSKY International Hub of Natural Resources to perform work under the brand “GREEN EXPEDITION”, following comprehensive set of standards and requirements for health, safety and environmental protection, as well as social activities.
According to these demands, the priorities of Tutkovsky Project Management Ltd. in the labor sphere include:
- Life and health of workers;
- Improvement of industrial process safety;
- Control and risk management of production;
- Prevention of occupational injuries;
- Prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
Key priorities of environmental policy:
- Education, training and motivation of employees to promote minimal impact upon the environment;
- Elimination of environmentally harmful technologies;
- Permanent reduction of emissions and total waste disposal;
- Prevention of soil, water and air pollution;
- Restoration of work sites to their original natural state.
According to the environmental policies of the TUTKOVSKY International Hub of Natural Resources, Tutkovsky Project Management Ltd. undertakes the assessment of the impact on environmental and social spheres by all projects on natural resources use, at the obligatory public information and organization of public discussions.