The company implemented a quality management, safety and environmental safety system in accordance with international standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
In accordance with these requirements and policies of the TUTKOVSKY International Hub of Natural Resources on health, safety and environmental protection, the priorities of the company within occupational safety are the following:
- Life and health of employees;
- Improvement of industrial process safety;
- Control over production risks;
- Prevention of occupational injuries;
- Prevention of accidents and occupational diseases.
Key priorities of environmental policy:
- Education, training and motivation of employees to promote minimal impact upon the environment;
- Elimination of environmentally harmful technologies;
- Permanent reduction of emissions and total waste disposal;
- Prevention of soil, water and air pollution