An audit conducted by the company in May 2019 confirmed compliance of the quality management system with international standards requirements:
- ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”
- ISO 14001:2015 “Environmental Management System – Requirements and guidelines for use”
- OHSAS 18001:2007 “Health and safety management systems – Requirements”
Acting as the general contractor, Tutkovsky Well Services Ltd. requires from all companies involved in the projects of the customers to provide certification for compliance with standards.
The company was authorized by the TUTKOVSKY International Hub of Natural Resources to perform work under the brand “GREEN EXPEDITION”, following a comprehensive set of standards and requirements for health, safety and environmental protection, as well as social activities.
According to these demands, the priorities of Tutkovsky Well Services Ltd. in the labour sphere include:
- Life and health of workers;
- Improvement of industrial process safety;
- Control and risk management of production;
- Prevention of occupational injuries;
- Prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
Key priorities of the environmental policy includes:
- Education, training and motivation of employees to promote minimal impact upon the environment;
- Elimination of environmentally harmful technologies;
- Permanent reduction of emissions and total waste disposal;
- Prevention of soil, water and air pollution;
- Restoration of work sites to their original natural state.